Monday, February 22, 2016

New area: Posta Leiva and new comp:Elder Lopez

Hi Mom! Hope this email gets to you!

I will be resending all the pics I sent last week too, there was a lot of them.
Anyways, I have some more news, my toe is feeling great so don`t worry but I will be leaving the area again! We got the call this morning and my companion and I are both leaving for different areas. It really is kinda sad, to have to leave so many different areas after developing realationships with people and learning the area. I will be going to a new area in "whitewash" which is when the missionaries there before both left and so my companion won`t know anything about the area either! So wish me luck and many prayers!  I know that the Lord has called me to be here in this new area and I like what you said to me about Grandpa, that he never complained  and always looked for the positive in things, that's what I have learned here on the mission for sure.

This week was super, super humid and warm and it seemed like nobody wanted to talk to us. We walked a lot and luckily I put sunscreen on or I would have gotten burned pretty bad. I don`t know what else to say about the area though, because I`ll be leaving, but the members are really awesome and on Sunday we had a great lesson in the Elders quorum, the members were sharing a lot of their experiences and I felt the spirit very strong. 

Anyways, I will have more to write next week when I know my area better but its called Posta Leyba, and my companion will be Elder Lopez. Not the same Elder Lopez that I had before but I know this companion from before too. Hope you have a great week and my letters arrive to the house. I keep you all in my prayers and thanks again for all the emails and pictures!!

Love you!!!!
Elder Spiro


Looks like the wreath gave Alex a new 'do at a wedding

A little heat didn't stop them from doing service

A little excited about their fruit snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment