Monday, September 7, 2015

New area and new companion! Reducto, Paraguay

Hola Madre, first I would like to say Happy Birthday! I know its early but I just wanted to say it and tell you I love you, and thank you for everything you have done for me, and all the support you have given me in my life and so far on my mission, Mom, you are an inspiration to me and I'm always thinking about how I can be more like you, loving and kind to everyone. I'm sorry I can't be there for your birthday and I want to send you a package and one for Dad for his birthday, but I found out we can't, because people almost always take the things inside of them. But I'm going to at least try and send a letter. And hopefully it will make it to you, I'll just put a bunch of Jesus stickers and church stuff on them.

Anyway, all has been good here, I got transferred out of Paraguari, a week early, because we have changes next week for everybody, but we'll see I guess. I am now in an area called "Reducto" it is closer to Asuncion, and it is way smaller than Paraguari, but they have a ward here and everyone is really nice and helpful, we actually have members that want to go out with us on our lessons to help, which is super awesome. I am kind of sad though, because I'll never get to see my converts again, and all the people I was working with, I won't get to see if they progress or not, but its ok, I can send letters to them through a mail system we have in the mission. I am also not in my training anymore, yesterday was officially my last day! So, now I could be training someone else or I could be a district leader, or just a regular missionary, we'll see!

My new companion's name is Elder Morales, he is from Honduras, he is really awesome and I have already learned a lot from him. He might be my companion again this next change, or me or him might leave, but it all depends on the President of the mission. I'm liking this new area and companion so far though, and I'm ready to work hard and do what I need to do to strengthen the ward and help more people!

I'm glad you guys had a good time reading the Book of Mormon, don't worry about reading a ton every time, just reading a chapter or two and then discussing it as a family. I'm grateful for all of your prayers for my investigators too, and I want you guys to know I pray for you all and what you are doing, I hope everything is good with school and work, and I love all the pictures you send! I love you and hope you have a great birthday Mom! I can't wait to hear from you next week!

Alex' new home in Reducto


Elder Spiro and Elder Morales

No comments:

Post a Comment