Monday, July 25, 2016

Week of 7/25/16

Hola Mama!
Siento muy bien esta semana y animado para seguir trabajando, I enjoyed reading your email and all of the other emails that I recieved, I really enjoyed Uncle Brad´s email.  There are a lot of moments when we as missionaries think we haven`t done much, but in each moment we share the gospel we are planting seeds.
Our week was good, Brenda came to church with her family, and there are a lot of less active members in their family, and they were happy to come back to church. Brenda won`t be baptized yet because her mom still needs to sign the baptismal form and we need to announce her baptism on Sunday.  So, probably not this Saturday but the next Saturday!
The weather was a bit warmer this week, and like I said most of our area is sand and that makes it a little warmer and it's tough to walk in, but it's good exercise for my legs at least :) We are working a lot with the branch now, trying to get them active in the missionary work. We have only about 50-60 people coming to church each week, so we are focusing on 1 or 2 less active families that are close to re-activating, plus our investigators.
Not much else new, the days are passing by faster and faster, I`m just trying to make the most of my time and always find ways to share the gospel. With this new rule of talking to 20 new people each day  has helped me to be more open to talking to new people. 
No worries about my shoes, I bought a new pair here because my boots have holes in them now haha, anyways thanks again for the email and all the pictures as always, hope you guys have a good last few days of summer vacation before school, can`t wait to hear from you soon! Always keeping you and the family in my prayers!
Rohayhu!
Elder Spiro



District activity at a member's home


Elder Spiro and his district

No comments:

Post a Comment