Monday, July 11, 2016

Week of 7/11/16

Hey Mom!
Thanks for the letter and pictures of your week as always, sounds like you guys had a good time at the cabin and at Bearizona, I`ve never heard of that place before. Hope Abbey had a good birthday, and you guys had a good week too.
My week was good, we didn`t have any investigators unfortunately, but I had a talk in church and that was good. I don`t feel nervous or anything when I give talks now, just a little before but after I`m fine. 
I didn`t take any pictures of my area but I`ll try to describe how it is. So there is one road in the middle that is paved and all of the surrounding roads are sand or dirt. The houses are very humble and the people are very nice. 
We are just having a few difficulties right now with Elias and his family because there is a man that has created his own church and is basically giving money to the people that are baptized, so that is affecting a little of our work, most of our investigators don`t want to talk anymore either.
But it gives us a chance to visit more parts of our area that we haven`t visited before, and our area is pretty big, there was 2 missionary companionships before, but now its just 1. 
Not much else new, we have contacted a few cool families so we`ll see how they progress and we are visiting a lot of less active families who have people in their families who aren`t members yet.
Sorry that my letter is short, I`m doing fine with health and clothes and everything so no worries :) I hope you guys have a great week and no worries about writing a lot Mom, I enjoy reading everything that you and the family write me, so thanks! Can`t wait to hear from you soon!
Rohayhu!
Elder Spiro


At zone conference connecting with former companions and friends

Elder Spiro and Elder Zapata

Elder Spiro and his latest comp, Elder Requejo


No comments:

Post a Comment