Monday, December 28, 2015

Week of New Year's 2016!

Hola Mama!

I still get to write to you this Monday, we don`t have PDay but the emailing schedule is still the same. It was awesome to talk to you guys too! The time went by so fast but I enjoyed every second! You guys all look happy and I am too! The time has gone by so fast and I have learned a lot. My Christmas was great, not the typical American huge Christmas tree but the little one I had and we had a nice day to rest and think about the real meaning of Christmas. But thanks for all the nice gifts you sent me, and my companion said he will be getting his package this week, so no worries. :)

Our week was not super productive, because almost everyone has been traveling in our area and if people are here in town, they are with their families and don`t want to talk much with the missionaries. But it's alright, we have been giving out a lot of Book of Mormons and have found more people that way. We had a Christmas dinner with the bishop that was really good, we usually don`t get to talk with him much so that was nice to have some time to talk with his family and enjoy some food.

Sorry that this email is short, but I`m glad you had a good week to and are working with the sister missionaries! Working with members is always a big help. I don`t know an Elder Shues in our mission, but I`ll ask around and try to find out. Good luck with your primary class! I hope you have a good year teaching all the kids, I`m sure they look up to you. Anyways, can`t wait to talk with you next week and it was super awesome being able to talk with you and the family on Skype!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love you!!!!! Mucho!
Elder Spiro

Elder Spiro's district after the last transfers

With his companion at the mission Christmas activity

A giant nativity scene

"something weird we found in the street"


With a member's cat (of course)

Not sure what is happening here :)

Service for some members


Fireworks!

The bishop and his Family

Christmas morning

Skyping with his fam the day after Christmas :) :)

Finished Lego advent calendar set that we sent him

No comments:

Post a Comment